100 Point Rating Guide
|96-100||Extraordinary||A wine of finesse, complexity, and expression. True to variety and region. Perfect balance of flavors with a long finish.|
|90-95||Excellent||True to variety and region, with terrific complexity and balance. While not a wine for the ages, a superior example.|
|85-89||Good||Meets your expectations, with sound flavors and balance. Might have limited complexity or be short on the palate. A sound wine.|
|80-84||Average||Drinkable, might not have as much varietal character. Simple flavors, no flaws, but nothing special.|
|75-79||Below Average||Might contain one flaw, simple straight-forward flavors, off-balance, unpleasant.|
|60-74||Undrinkable, Flawed||Contains significant flaws. Unpleasant, not commercially acceptable.|
|Need some help?|
1 User Review
Jul 08, 2008
- Buttered popcorn, anise, peach & pineapple. Very creamy & spicy.
- Neutral, no oak, dry no real fruit.
- Bland / ok.
- Very tannic, burns lips. Strong floral, robust flavor. Would go well with food, full.
- No oak, front spicy finish
- No oak at all, crisp, not very "chardy." Tasty.
- Nice & spicy, great length. Tropical and very enjoyable.