100 Point Rating Guide
|96-100||Extraordinary||A wine of finesse, complexity, and expression. True to variety and region. Perfect balance of flavors with a long finish.|
|90-95||Excellent||True to variety and region, with terrific complexity and balance. While not a wine for the ages, a superior example.|
|85-89||Good||Meets your expectations, with sound flavors and balance. Might have limited complexity or be short on the palate. A sound wine.|
|80-84||Average||Drinkable, might not have as much varietal character. Simple flavors, no flaws, but nothing special.|
|75-79||Below Average||Might contain one flaw, simple straight-forward flavors, off-balance, unpleasant.|
|60-74||Undrinkable, Flawed||Contains significant flaws. Unpleasant, not commercially acceptable.|
|Need some help?|
1 User Review
Jul 08, 2008
- Green grass, slight cat pee aroma. A tad sweet. Nutmeg & snicker doodles with lime leaves & lemongrass.
- Smooth, fruity-lime.
- Bright, nice. Best white.
- Tart nose, funky. Slightly sweet, easy to drink. Light, carbonated.
- Light citrus, green – nice finish. Front Semillon funk.
- Burning (nasal) lemon on the nose, tingly carbonation on the palate, Semillon seems to balance out the sharpness of the Sauv Blanc.
- Interesting blend – not my fave, but definitely funky.