100 Point Rating Guide
|96-100||Extraordinary||A wine of finesse, complexity, and expression. True to variety and region. Perfect balance of flavors with a long finish.|
|90-95||Excellent||True to variety and region, with terrific complexity and balance. While not a wine for the ages, a superior example.|
|85-89||Good||Meets your expectations, with sound flavors and balance. Might have limited complexity or be short on the palate. A sound wine.|
|80-84||Average||Drinkable, might not have as much varietal character. Simple flavors, no flaws, but nothing special.|
|75-79||Below Average||Might contain one flaw, simple straight-forward flavors, off-balance, unpleasant.|
|60-74||Undrinkable, Flawed||Contains significant flaws. Unpleasant, not commercially acceptable.|
|Need some help?|
1 User Review
Jun 10, 2008
- Sweet tropical fruit. Nectarines and tropical floral nose. Sweet butterscotch. This wine was better when we re-tasted it at the end.
- Candied flowers. Overly sweet, not my style. Still, nice floral nose. Some kick on the finish.
- Floral (rose) on the nose. Reminds me of a sweet/”naked” chard. An ok finish, no one really liked it but me.
- Fruity, sweet nectar, floral, lychee.
- Slightly sweet, spicy on the finish.
- Sweet finish, applish fruit front, occasional spice on the palate.
- Sweet, slightly tart, smooth, oaky, soft. Not much personality. Very easy to drink.