100 Point Rating Guide
|96-100||Extraordinary||A wine of finesse, complexity, and expression. True to variety and region. Perfect balance of flavors with a long finish.|
|90-95||Excellent||True to variety and region, with terrific complexity and balance. While not a wine for the ages, a superior example.|
|85-89||Good||Meets your expectations, with sound flavors and balance. Might have limited complexity or be short on the palate. A sound wine.|
|80-84||Average||Drinkable, might not have as much varietal character. Simple flavors, no flaws, but nothing special.|
|75-79||Below Average||Might contain one flaw, simple straight-forward flavors, off-balance, unpleasant.|
|60-74||Undrinkable, Flawed||Contains significant flaws. Unpleasant, not commercially acceptable.|
|Need some help?|
1 User Review
Jun 10, 2008
- Must floral aromas with a lot of citrus. Opened up after a few minutes.
- Sweet & floral. Quick finish, a bit watery. Tastes like a blend of Sauv Blanc and Viognier.
- Lemon, cumin, ground coriander, burn lemon. Very tart.
- Unsubtle, intense flavor, lime
- Slight grapefruit, a bit earthy
- Fruit forward, fizzy, buttery finish
- Very pleasant, strawberry sweet nose, rosewater, tastes less sweet than it smells. Nice clean finish.