100 Point Rating Guide
|96-100||Extraordinary||A wine of finesse, complexity, and expression. True to variety and region. Perfect balance of flavors with a long finish.|
|90-95||Excellent||True to variety and region, with terrific complexity and balance. While not a wine for the ages, a superior example.|
|85-89||Good||Meets your expectations, with sound flavors and balance. Might have limited complexity or be short on the palate. A sound wine.|
|80-84||Average||Drinkable, might not have as much varietal character. Simple flavors, no flaws, but nothing special.|
|75-79||Below Average||Might contain one flaw, simple straight-forward flavors, off-balance, unpleasant.|
|60-74||Undrinkable, Flawed||Contains significant flaws. Unpleasant, not commercially acceptable.|
|Need some help?|
1 User Review
Jun 10, 2008
- Lemony crisp, light & refreshing. I’d buy this again. Slight pear essence, with tons of citrus and grapefruit. Great alternative to Sauv Blanc.
- Dry, like Sauv Blanc. Dry & nutty with pepper. Enjoyable.
- Much flatter and watery than “A” on the palate. Tart action but typical French thinness. Tastes like a California Sav Blanc.
- Minerally, dry, grapefruit.
- Grapefruit / citrus, fairly dry
- Light citrus fruit, dry finish. Excellent, yet indescribable
- Light, salty, watery, clean finish. Slight strawberry fruit on the nose.